I’m setting up a new and exciting YA platform with the BritishBiblioholic aka @thereaderrunt. We are opening our doors to bloggers both new and experienced to join the team. If you’re interested, here’s what you need to know:
- We want to encourage creativity and diverse content ranging from author interviews, reviews, discussions, debates, videos and more to com! We already have three interviews lined up for our launch with one UK and one US debut (not to mention a 2014 debut that’s sweeping up accolades left, right and centre).
- To clarify, this is not a paid opportunity. We do not earn any money for the content but there may be chances to secure free books.
- The deadline for applying is 15th May though Georgina and I will be reading through interested enquiries before then and we may choose our team members before this if we receive sufficient applications so get yours in early!
- You love YA as much as we do
- Any additional skills is a bonus
- We want to know what you think. Everyone gets an equal say and we are open to new ideas
- An opportunity to reach new readers
- A chance to bring together talented, passionate YA bloggers and create a community for both readers and bloggers to enjoy.
- A platform to facilitate YA discussion
What do you need to do:
Copy and paste the template below into an e-mail. Fill it out and send it to
We look forward to hearing from you and…
Blog name and link:
Favourite book and why:
Preferred YA genres (eg romance, paranormal, dystopia, fantasy, sci-fi etc.):
Skills (mention any relevant skills such as design, editorial etc.):
Any additional information: